- Cosmeceuticals: What’s Real, What’s Not
2. Acne: What’s New
3. Atopic Dermatitis: New Developments
4. Biologics and Psoriasis: the Beat Goes On
5. Melanoma Update
6. What’s New in Cosmetic Surgery
7. Contact Dermatitis: Emerging Trends
8. Connective Tissue Disease: Current Concepts
9. Co-Morbidities in Dermatology: What’s Real, What’s Not
10. Going Viral 2018: Dengue, Chickungunya, Zika
11. Skin Cancer as a Complication of Immunosuppression
12. Granulomatous Diseases
This issue of Dermatologic Clinics, Guest Edited by Dr. Kenneth Tomecki, is devoted to Hot Topics in Dermatology. Experts across the field of dermatology come together to address recent advancements the practicing dermatologist needs to know. Articles within this issue will cover topics including: Cosmeceuticals; Acne; Alopecia; Atopic Dermatitis; Biologics and Psoriasis; Melanoma; Cosmetic Surgery; Contact Dermatitis; Connective Tissue Disease; Co-Morbidities in Dermatology; and Viral Diseases, such as Dengue, Chickungunya, and Zika.
- © Elsevier 2018
- 29th November 2018
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Vice Chairman, Department of Dermatology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.