This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content is not included.
Prepare for success on your HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN®! The HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 3rd Edition provides a comprehensive, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study tool breaks down chapters by clinical areas and concepts emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam. Rationales are provided for any incorrect answers or areas of weakness. The companion Evolve website offers 600 practice questions, giving you valuable practice in the same electronic testing format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Chapters organized by clinical area make it easy to find review topics.
- A consistent chapter format simplifies study and review.
- Pharmacology tables summarize the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Critical thinking study questions reinforce key concepts and content, and also include answer guidelines.
1. Introduction to Testing and the NCLEX-RN® Exam
2. Leadership and Management Issues
3. Advanced Clinical Concepts
4. Medical-Surgical Nursing
5. Pediatric Nursing
6. Maternity Nursing
7. Psychiatric Nursing
8. Gerontologic Nursing
Appendix A: Normal Values
Appendix B: Recommended Daily Requirements and Food Sources
- © Elsevier 2011
- 2nd November 2010
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN: