Get ready to pass both the HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN® exam! HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 6th Edition provides a complete, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study guide reviews content by concepts and clinical areas. Along the way, valuable tips from HESI help you apply principles of clinical decision-making and critical thinking. With more than 900 practice questions in both study and exam formats, the Evolve companion website lets you practice test-taking in the same electronic format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Over 900 NCLEX practice questions on the Evolve website include alternate item formats, simulating the experience of taking the nursing school exit exam and the NCLEX-RN exam.
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Critical thinking study questions include answers and rationales, reinforcing your understanding of key concepts and content.
- Fill-in-the-blank and prioritizing questions mirror the alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Chapters organized by clinical area make it easier to search for review topics.
- Consistent chapter format makes it easy to find the topics within each chapter.
- Pharmacology tables summarize the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Introduction to Testing and the NCLEX-RN Exam
2. Leadership and Management
3. Advanced Clinical Concepts
4. Medical-Surgical Nursing
5. Pediatric Nursing
6. Maternity Nursing
7. Psychiatric Nursing
8. Gerontologic Nursing
Appendix A: Common Laboratory Tests
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 1st May 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.