1. Red Blood Cell/Hemoglobin Disorders
3. Non-Neoplastic Morphologic Abnormalities of White Blood Cells and Macrophages
4. Reactive Lymph Nodes and Castleman Disease
5. Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes
6. Benign Causes of Bone Marrow Abnormalities Including Infections, Storage Diseases, Systemic Disorders, and Stromal Changes
7. Small B-Cell Lymphomas
8. Diffuse Aggressive B-Cell Lymphomas
9. Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas
10. Immunodeficiency-Related Lymphoproliferative Disorders
11. Hodgkin Lymphoma
Leukemias, Chronic Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, and Myelodysplasia
12. B-Cell Leukemias of Mature Lymphocytes
13. Mature T-Cell and Natural Killer Cell Leukemias
14. Acute Myeloid Leukemia
15. Precursor Lymphoid Neoplasms
16. Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia and Mixed-Phenotype Acute Leukemias
17. Myeloproliferative and "Overlap" Myelodysplastic/Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
18. Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Disorders of Histiocytes, Mast Cells, Plasma Cells, Spleen, and Ancillary Techniques
19. Disorders of Histiocytes
21. Multiple Myeloma and Other Plasma Cell Neoplasms
22. Disorders of the Spleen
23. Flow Cytometric Principles in Hematopathology
24. Molecular Diagnosis in Hematopathology
With its highly templated, easy-to-use format and new information throughout, the third edition of Hematopathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, is an essential text for residents and pathologists. Throughout this practical reference, traditional morphologic diagnostic pathology is supplemented with clinical, immunohistochemical, and molecular genetic information. Fully revised to include recent advances in the field, this affordable resource by Dr. Eric D. Hsi is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
- A highly templated format that includes clinical, imaging, and management/prognostic features; pathologic features; ancillary studies; differential diagnosis; and selected bibliography.
- A focus on the specific features of various entities, including differential diagnoses.
- Clinical features, pathologic features, and key facts summarized in quick-reference boxes for fast retrieval of information.
- Hundreds of full-color photomicrographs and gross photographs depict important pathologic features, enabling you to form a differential diagnosis and compare your findings with actual cases.
Contributions from internationally recognized pathologists, keeping you up to date with the latest information in the field.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2017
- 19th September 2017
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Head, Section of Hematopathology, Department of Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.