- Apply the latest know-how on heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, stroke, acute coronary syndromes, hematologic manifestations of liver disease, hematologic manifestations of cancer, hematology in aging, and many other hot topics.
- Get quick, focused answers on the diagnosis and management of blood diseases - in a portable digital format that you can carry and consult anytime, anywhere.
- View abundant images that mirror the pivotal role hematopathology plays in the practice of modern hematology.
- Count on all the authority that has made Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice, 6th Edition, edited by Drs. Hoffman, Benz, Silberstein, Heslop, Weitz, and Anastasi, the go-to clinical reference for hematologists worldwide.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2013
- 12th February 2013
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
Albert A. and Vera G. List Professor of Medicine, Tisch Cancer Institute, Department of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York
Richard and Susan Smith Professor of Medicine, Professor of Pediatrics and Genetics, Harvard Medical School; President and CEO, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Director and Principal Investigator Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center, Boston, Massachusetts
Director, Transfusion Medicine Professor of Pathology Boston Children’s Hospital Harvard Medical School Boston, MA
Professor, Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics Section of Hematology-Oncology, Baylor College of Medicine; Dan L. Duncan Chair Director, Adult Stem Cell Transplant Program, The Methodist Hospital; Associate Director Clinical Research, Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center; Houston, Texas
Professor of Medicine and Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences, McMaster University, Heart and Stroke Foundation/J.F. Mustard Chair in Cardiovascular Research Canada Research Chair (Tier 1) in Thrombosis, Executive Director, Thrombosis & Atherosclerosis Research Institute (TaARI), Hamilton General Hospital, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Associate Professor; Assistant Director, Hematopathology; Medical Director, Flow Cytometry; Department of Pathology, The University of Chicago; Chicago, Illinois