Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Introduction: Health Disparities, Health Inequity and People with Intellectual Disabilities
Chris Hatton and Eric Emerson
2. Health Inequity and Children with Intellectual Disabilities
Eric Emerson and Nick Spencer
3. Identifying and Addressing Disparities in Mortality: U.S. And U.K. Perspectives
Emily Lauer, Pauline Heslop and Matthew Hoghton
4. Health Surveillance and People with Intellectual Disabilities
Chris Hatton, Alexandra Bonardi, Eric Emerson, Michael H. Fox, Gyles Glover, Gloria L. Krahn, Hélène Ouellette-Kuntz and Sue Turner
5. Adults with Cerebral Palsy: Physical and Mental Health Issues and Health Service Use Patterns
C. McMorris, J. Lake, Y. Lunsky, K. Dobranowski, D. Fehlings, M. Bayley, C. McGarry and R. Balogh
6. A Review of Health Surveillance in Older Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Hélène Ouellette-Kuntz, Lynn Martin and Katherine McKenzie
7. Discrimination and the Health of People with Intellectual Disabilities
Gwynnyth Llewellyn, Cathy Vaughan and Eric Emerson
International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities is an ongoing scholarly look at research into the causes, effects, classification systems, and syndromes of developmental disabilities. Contributors come from wide-ranging perspectives, including genetics, psychology, education, and other health and behavioral sciences.
- Provides the most recent scholarly research in the study of developmental disabilities
- A vast range of perspectives is offered, and many topics are covered
- An excellent resource for academic researchers
Academic researchers in developmental and cognitive psychology as well as in neuropsychology.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2015
- 8th January 2015
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the Series:
"Belongs on the shelf of every serious student and researcher." --Journal of Biological Psychology
Centre for Disability Research, Lancaster University, UK
Institute for Health Research, Lancaster University, UK