- Looks at the optimisation of manufacturing procedures to decrease waste, energy and water use
- Explores methods to valorise waste by co-product recovery
- Provides essential information about the major issues and technologies involved in waste product valorisation
Table of Contents
- Source of marine enzymes; Processes and biocatalytic characteristics; Bioprocesses; Biocatalytic characteristics.
- No. of pages: 1360
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2009
- Published: October 26, 2009
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781782421412
About the Author
K W Waldron
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Handbook of Waste Management and Co-Product Recovery in Food Processing"