Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Transparent polymer nanocomposites based on two-dimensional materials and their multiple applications
2. Polycarbonate-based polyurethane nanocomposite films
3. Polymer nanocomposites from the flameretardancy viewpoint: A comprehensiveclassification of nanoparticle performance using the flame retardancy index
4. Waste-mediated synthesis of polymer nanocomposites and assessment of their industrial potential exploitations
5. Polymeric composite/nanocomposite membranes for diverse applications
6. Application of polymer nanocomposites in food and bioprocessing industries
7. Polymer nanocomposite’s applications in food and bioprocessing industry
8. Agrofiber nanocomposites for industrial applications
9. Food and bioprocessing industry
10. Polymer/layered double hydroxide nanocomposites: Modern industrial applications
11. Nanocomposites based on ethylene vinyl acetate reinforced with different types of nanoparticles: potential applications
12. Antimicrobial polymer nanocomposite films and coatings13. Electronics and Electrical Industry
13. Aerospace and vehicle industry
14. Polymer nanocomposites as industrially useful corrosion inhibitors: recent developments
15. Recent progress in hybrid nanocomposites containing chitosan/metal oxide as innovative adsorbents for water remediation
16. Current development in poly(vinyl alcohol) nanocomposites for heavy metal ions removal
17. Utilization of starch and starch/carbonaceous nanocomposites for removal of pollutants from wastewater
18. Application of gum polysaccharide nanocomposites in the removal of industrial organic and inorganic pollutants
19. Nanomaterial in additive manufacturing for energy storage applications
20. Polyaniline-graphite nanocomposite based modified cladding optical fiber gas sensors
21. Dielectric industry of polymer nanocomposites
22. Development of biobased wood polymer nanocomposites: industrial applications, market, and future trends
23. Wood-polymer composites and nanocomposites: Building and reconstruction materials of the future
24. Polymer nanocomposites in additive manufacturing processes for typical applications in the industry
25. Nanocomposite biomaterials made by 3D printing: Achievements and challenges
26. An overview on additive manufacturing of biopolymer nanocomposites
27. Sensors and biosensors nanocomposites based on polymer/inorganic nanostructures
28. Green sustainability and the application of polymer nanocomposites—a vast vision for the future
Handbook of Polymer Nanocomposites for Industrial Applications summarizes the properties of polymer nanocomposites, discusses their industrial scale fabrication methods, and presents their applications for various industrial sectors at both experimental and theoretical models scales. The book also addresses existing challenges for the use of polymer nanocomposites in major industrial sectors. Overall, the aim of this book is to summarize the recent advancements in the use of PNCs in a variety of industry sectors. Particular attention is paid to those approaches that enable green and sustainable industrial developments. The legal, economical and toxicity aspects of polymer nanocomposite are also presented in detail.
- Comprehensively explores how polymer nanocomposites are being used to create more efficient products and devices in a variety of industry sectors
- Explores the environmental, legal, health and safety issues of using polymer nanocomposites in an industrial context
- Develops a roadmap to the wider commercial utilization of polymer nanocomposites
- Emphasizes the use of polymer nanocomposites in green and sustainable technologies
Materials Scientists and Engineers in academia and R&D
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 27th October 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain, PhD, is an Adjunct Professor, Academic Advisor and Lab Director in the Department of Chemistry & Environmental Sciences at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, USA. His research is focused on Environmental management, Nanotechnology, Advanced Materials, and Analytical Chemistry of Various Industries. Dr. Hussain is the author of numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals as well as a prolific author and editor of scientific monographs and handbooks in his research areas for Elsevier, Royal Society of Chemistry, CRC, Springer, and others.
Adjunct Professor, Academic Advisor and Director of Chemistry and EVSc Labs, Department of Chemistry and Environmental Sciences, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, New Jersey, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.