Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Industrial Scale Fabrication Methods of PNCs
2. Food and Bioprocessing industry
3. Biomedical Industry
4. Surfaces and Coatings
5. Textiles Industry
6. Cosmetics Industry
7. Sports Industry
8. Aerospace and vehicle Industry
9. Catalysis Industry
10. Environmental Industry
11. Polymer Nanocomposite in Energy Industry
12. Construction Industry
13. Electronics and Electrical Industry
14. Wood and Paper Industry
15. Polymer nanocomposite in Additive Manufacturing (AM)
16. Environmental, Legal, Health and Safety Issues of Polymer Nanocomposite
17. Conclusions: Polymer Nanocomposites for a Green and Sustainable Future
Handbook of Polymer Nanocomposites for Industrial Applications summarizes the properties of polymer nanocomposites, discusses their industrial scale fabrication methods, and presents their applications for various industrial sectors at both experimental and theoretical models scales. The book also addresses existing challenges for the use of polymer nanocomposites in major industrial sectors. Overall, the aim of this book is to summarize the recent advancements in the use of PNCs in a variety of industry sectors. Particular attention is paid to those approaches that enable green and sustainable industrial developments. The legal, economical and toxicity aspects of polymer nanocomposite are also presented in detail.
- Comprehensively explores how polymer nanocomposites are being used to create more efficient products and devices in a variety of industry sectors
- Explores the environmental, legal, health and safety issues of using polymer nanocomposites in an industrial context
- Develops a roadmap to the wider commercial utilization of polymer nanocomposites
- Emphasizes the use of polymer nanocomposites in green and sustainable technologies
Materials Scientists and Engineers in academia and R&D
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 2nd November 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain is an Adjunct Professor, Academic Advisor and Director of Chemistry & EVSc Labs in the Department of Chemistry & Environmental Sciences at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, New Jersey, USA. His research is focused on the applications of nanotechnology & advanced materials in environment, analytical chemistry and various industries. Dr. Hussain is the author of numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals as well as a prolific author and editor of several scientific monographs and handbooks in his research areas.
Andjuct Professor, Academic Advisor and Director of Chemistry & EVSc Labs, Department of Chemistry & Environmental Sciences, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, New Jersey, United States of America
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.