Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Handbook of Nanomaterials in Analytical Chemistry: Modern Trends in Analysis explores the recent advancements in a variety of analytical chemistry techniques due to nanotechnology. It also devotes several chapters to the analytical techniques that have proven useful for the analysis of nanomaterials. As conventional analytical chemistry methods become insufficient in terms of accuracy, selectivity, sensitivity, reproducibility, and speed, recent advances have opened up new horizons for chemical analysis and detection methods. Chapters are authored by experts in their respective fields and include up-to-date reference materials, such as websites of interest and suggested reading lists on the latest research.
- Summarizes recent progress in micro-fabrication using nanomaterials for analytical chemistry techniques—among the most modernized and fast ways of performing these tasks
- Pays special attention to greener approaches that reduce the environmental impact and cost of the analysis process, both in terms of chemicals used and time and resource consumption
- Discusses many types of nanomaterials for analytical chemistry techniques, including those that are well established, such as carbon nanomaterials, as well as those that are newly trending, such as functionalized nanomaterials
Advanced undergraduate and graduate students; scientists working on the basic issues surrounding applications of nanomaterials in separation sciences; chemists, materials scientists, environmental analysts, forensic scientists, pharmacists, biologists and chemical engineers who are involved and interested in the future frontiers of analytical chemistry
1. Modern Age of analytical chemistry- Nanomaterials (NMs)
2. Sample Preparation and Extraction Techniques with Nanomaterials
3. Chromatographic techniques with Nanomaterials
4. Membranes applications of Nanomaterials (NMs)
5. Spectroscopic Techniques with Nanomaterials
6. Magnetic NMs for Environmental Analysis
7. Lab on Chip Analytical chemistry with Nanomaterials (NMs)
8. Functionalized Nanomaterials (NMs) for Analytical chemistry
9. Toxicity and Risk Assessment of Nanomaterials (NMs)
10. Economic and Legal Aspects of Nanomaterial (NMs) for analytical chemistry
11. Analysis of Nanomaterials (NMs) with analytical techniques
12. Future of Analytical chemistry
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 1st November 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain is an adjunct professor, academic advisor, and lab director at the New Jersey Institute of Technology, United States. His research focuses on the development of environmental analytical techniques, synthesis of nanomaterials, functionalization, and their applications in air sampling devices. Dr. Hussain is the author of numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals as well as a prolific author and editor of several scientific monographs and handbooks published with Elsevier, Royal Society of Chemistry, Wiley, and Springer.
Department of Chemistry and EVSC, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ, USA