Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Handbook of Nanomaterials in Analytical Chemistry: Modern Trends in Analysis explores the recent advancements in a variety of analytical chemistry techniques due to nanotechnology. It also devotes several chapters to the analytical techniques that have proven useful for the analysis of nanomaterials. As conventional analytical chemistry methods become insufficient in terms of accuracy, selectivity, sensitivity, reproducibility, and speed, recent advances have opened up new horizons for chemical analysis and detection methods. Chapters are authored by experts in their respective fields and include up-to-date reference materials, such as websites of interest and suggested reading lists on the latest research.
- Summarizes recent progress in micro-fabrication using nanomaterials for analytical chemistry techniques—among the most modernized and fast ways of performing these tasks
- Pays special attention to greener approaches that reduce the environmental impact and cost of the analysis process, both in terms of chemicals used and time and resource consumption
- Discusses many types of nanomaterials for analytical chemistry techniques, including those that are well established, such as carbon nanomaterials, as well as those that are newly trending, such as functionalized nanomaterials
Advanced undergraduate and graduate students; scientists working on the basic issues surrounding applications of nanomaterials in separation sciences; chemists, materials scientists, environmental analysts, forensic scientists, pharmacists, biologists and chemical engineers who are involved and interested in the future frontiers of analytical chemistry
1. Modern Age of analytical chemistry- Nanomaterials (NMs)
2. Sample Preparation and Extraction Techniques with Nanomaterials
3. Chromatographic techniques with Nanomaterials
4. Membranes applications of Nanomaterials (NMs)
5. Spectroscopic Techniques with Nanomaterials
6. Magnetic NMs for Environmental Analysis
7. Lab on Chip Analytical chemistry with Nanomaterials (NMs)
8. Functionalized Nanomaterials (NMs) for Analytical chemistry
9. Toxicity and Risk Assessment of Nanomaterials (NMs)
10. Economic and Legal Aspects of Nanomaterial (NMs) for analytical chemistry
11. Analysis of Nanomaterials (NMs) with analytical techniques
12. Future of Analytical chemistry
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 23rd October 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain is an Adjunct Professor and Lab Director in the Department of Chemistry & Environmental Sciences at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, New Jersey, United States. His research is focused on Environmental Management, Nanotechnology & Advanced Materials, and Analytical Chemistry and Various Industries. Dr. Hussain is the author of numerous papers in peerreviewed journals as well as prolific author and editor of several scientific monographs and handbooks in his research areas published with Elsevier.
Department of Chemistry and EVSC, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.