Knowledge and Artificial Intelligence Engineers
Economists (Decision Making)
Table of Contents
Part 1, Classical measure theory
1. History of measure theory (Dj. Paunić).
2. Some elements of the classical measure theory (E. Pap).
3. Paradoxes in measure theory (M. Laczkovich).
4. Convergence theorems for set functions (P. de Lucia, E. Pap).
5. Differentiation (B. S. Thomson).
6. Radon-Nikodým theorems (A. Volčič, D. Candeloro).
7. One-dimensional diffusions and their convergence in
distribution (J. Brooks).
Part 2, Vector measures
8. Vector Integration in Banach Spaces and application to
Stochastic Integration (N. Dinculeanu).
9. The Riesz Theorem (J. Diestel, J. Swart).
10. Stochastic processes and
stochastic integration in Banach spaces (J. Brooks).
Part 3, Integration theory
11. Daniell integral and related topics (M. D. Carillo).
12. Pettis integral (K. Musial).
13. The Henstock-Kurzweil integral (B. Bongiorno).
14. Integration of multivalued functions (Ch. Hess).
Part 4, Topological aspects of measure theory
15. Density topologies (W. Wilczyński).
16. FN-topologies and group-valued measures (H. Weber).
17. On products of topological measure spaces (S. Grekas).
18. Perfect measures and related topics (D. Ramachandran).
Part 5, Order and measure theory
19. Riesz spaces and ideals of measurable functions (M. Väth).
20. Measures on Quantum Structures (A.
21. Probability on MV-algebras (D. Mundici, B. Riečan).
22. Measures on clans and on MV-algebras (G. Barbieri, H. Weber).
23. Triangular norm-based measures (D. Butnariu, E. P. Klement).
Part 6, Geometric measure theory
24. Geometric measure theory: selected concepts, results and
problems (M. Chlebik).
25. Fractal measures (K. J. Falconer).
Part 7, Relation to transformation and duality
26. Positive and complex Radon measures on locally compact
Hausdorff spaces (T. V. Panchapagesan).
27. Measures on algebraic-topological structures (P. Zakrzewski).
28. Liftings (W. Strauss, N. D. Macheras, K. Musial).
29. Ergodic theory (F. Blume).
30. Generalized derivative (E. Pap, A. Takači).
Part 8, Relation to the foundations of mathematics
31. Real valued measurability, some set theoretic aspects (A.
32. Nonstandard Analysis and Measure Theory (P. Loeb).
Part 9, Non-additive measures
33. Monotone set-functions-based integrals (P. Benvenuti, R.
Mesiar, D. Vivona).
34. Set functions over finite sets: transformations and integrals
35. Pseudo-additive measures and their applications (E. Pap).
36. Qualitative possibility functions and integrals (D. Dubois, H.
37. Information measures (W. Sander).
- No. of pages: 1632
- Language: English
- Copyright: © North Holland 2002
- Published: October 31, 2002
- Imprint: North Holland
- eBook ISBN: 9780080533094
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Handbook of Measure Theory"