Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Demand – Part I
2. Demand – Part II
5. Regulation and Antitrust; Collusion
6. The Industrial Organization of Financial Markets
8. Frictions in IO Models
9. Two-sided Markets and Network Effects
10. Intellectual Property and Innovation
11. IO of Matching Markets
12. Information Markets
13. Partially Identified Models
14. Vertical Markets
15. IO of Selection Markets
16. IO of Healthcare
17. IO of Energy and Environment
Handbook of Industrial Organization, Volume Four highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters written by an international board of expert authors.
- Presents authoritative surveys and reviews of advances in theory and econometrics
- Reviews recent research on capital raising methods and institutions
- Includes discussions on developing countries
Graduate students and professors worldwide studying financial economics
- No. of pages:
- © North Holland 2021
- 1st December 2021
- North Holland
- Hardcover ISBN:
Ali Hortacsu is at The Kenneth C. Griffin Department of Economics in University of Chicago, IL, USA.
The Kenneth C. Griffin Department of Economics, University of Chicago, IL, USA
Kate Ho is Professor of Economics, Co-director at the Center for Health and Wellbeing in Princeton University, NJ, USA.
Professor of Economics, Co-director, Center for Health and Wellbeing, Princeton University, NJ, USA
Alessandro Lizzeri is at Department of Economics, New York University, NY, USA
Department of Economics, New York University, NY, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.