Handbook of Hospitality Human Resources Management is an authoritative resource comprising an edited collection of papers, which review and discuss this crucial aspect of hospitality, whilst illustrating how theories and concepts can be applied to the hospitality industry. Written by internationally recognized practitioners and academics, this book provides thorough reviews and discussions.
The depth and coverage of each topic is unprecedented. A must-read for hospitality researchers and educators, students and industry practitioners.
- Issues related to the acquisition of human capital
- Retention of quality employees
- The development of human resources
- Critical human resource management issues
- Human capital strategies aimed at contributing to enterprise sustainability
Undergraduate students, graduate students (both MS and PhD), active researchers, sophisticated industry managers, and graduate course instructors
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2008
- 9th June 2008
- Hardcover ISBN:
Associate Professor of Hospitality Management, Rosen College of Hospitality Management, University of Central Florida, USA