- Print ISBN 9780444826206
- Electronic ISBN 9780080531946
Features of this book:
• Continues the long tradition of publishing specific and standard data of new chemical compounds.
• For low-molecular weight substances, complementary IR and Raman spectra are featured on the same sample and printed on the same page. This "fingerprint" data allows the substance of the sample to be identified without doubt.
• An important feature of this unique collection of data is the increase in the identification precision of unknown substances.
• Peak tables are available in digital (ASCII) format, on a diskette delivered with the book. This allows the user to search for unknowns.
• All the spectra in the collection are base-line corrected.
This book will be of interest to scientists involved in the synthesis of new polymeric materials, polymer identification, and quality control. Libraries of scientific institutes, research centers, and universities involved in vibrational spectroscopy will also find this collection invaluable.