Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Domain Perturbation for Linear and Semi-Linear Boundary Value Problems, D. Daners.
2. Singular solutions of semi-linear elliptic problems J. Dávila.
3. Positive solutions to semi- linear and quasi-linear elliptic equations on unbounded domains, V. Kondratiev, V. Liskevich and Z. Sobol.
4. Symmetry of solutions of elliptic equations via maximum principles, F. Pacella and M. Ramaswamy.
5. Stationary Boundary Value Problems for Compressible Navier-Stokes equations, P.I. Plotnikov and J. Sokolowski.
6. Positive Solutions for Lotka-Volterra Systems with Cross- Diffusion, Y. Yamada.
7. Fixed Point Theory and Elliptic Boundary Value Problems, H. Zou.
This handbook is the sixth and last volume in the series devoted to stationary partial differential equations. The topics covered by this volume include in particular domain perturbations for boundary value problems, singular solutions of semilinear elliptic problems, positive solutions to elliptic equations on unbounded domains, symmetry of solutions, stationary compressible Navier-Stokes equation, Lotka-Volterra systems with cross-diffusion, and fixed point theory for elliptic boundary value problems.
- Collection of self-contained, state-of-the-art surveys
* Written by well-known experts in the field
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments
Graduate students and academics in mathematics
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2008
- 28th May 2008
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Zurich, Switzerland
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.