* Written by well-known experts in the field
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments
Table of Contents
- 1. Domain Perturbation for Linear and Semi-Linear Boundary Value Problems, D. Daners.
2. Singular solutions of semi-linear elliptic problems J. Dávila.
3. Positive solutions to semi- linear and quasi-linear elliptic equations on unbounded domains, V. Kondratiev, V. Liskevich and Z. Sobol.
4. Symmetry of solutions of elliptic equations via maximum principles, F. Pacella and M. Ramaswamy.
5. Stationary Boundary Value Problems for Compressible Navier-Stokes equations, P.I. Plotnikov and J. Sokolowski.
6. Positive Solutions for Lotka-Volterra Systems with Cross- Diffusion, Y. Yamada.
7. Fixed Point Theory and Elliptic Boundary Value Problems, H. Zou.
- No. of pages: 624
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2008
- Published: May 28, 2008
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780444532411
- eBook ISBN: 9780080560595
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Handbook of Differential Equations: Stationary Partial Differential Equations"