Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Semilinear elliptic systems: existence, multiplicity, symmetry of solutions (D.G. De Figueiredo)
2. Nonlinear variational problems via the fibering method (S. Pohozaev)
3. Superlinear elliptic equations and systems (B. Ruf)
4. Nonlinear eigenvalue problem with quantization (T. Suzuki and F. Takahashi)
5. Stationary problem of Boltzmann equation (S. Ukai and T Yang)
6. Existence and stability of spikes for the Gierer-Meinhardt system (J. Wei)
A collection of self contained state-of-the art surveys. The authors have made an effort to achieve readability for mathematicians and scientists from other fields, for this series of handbooks to be a new reference for research, learning and teaching.
- Written by well-known experts in the field
* Self contained volume in series covering one of the most rapid developing topics in mathematics
* Informed and thoroughly updated for students, academics and researchers
Graduate students and academics in mathematics
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2008
- 4th February 2008
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Zurich, Switzerland
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.