Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Semilinear elliptic systems: existence, multiplicity, symmetry of solutions (D.G. De Figueiredo)
- Nonlinear variational problems via the fibering method (S. Pohozaev)
- Superlinear elliptic equations and systems (B. Ruf)
- Nonlinear eigenvalue problem with quantization (T. Suzuki and F. Takahashi)
- Stationary problem of Boltzmann equation (S. Ukai and T Yang)
- Existence and stability of spikes for the Gierer-Meinhardt system (J. Wei)
A collection of self contained state-of-the art surveys. The authors have made an effort to achieve readability for mathematicians and scientists from other fields, for this series of handbooks to be a new reference for research, learning and teaching.
- Written by well-known experts in the field
- Self contained volume in series covering one of the most rapid developing topics in mathematics
- Informed and thoroughly updated for students, academics and researchers
Graduate students and academics in mathematics
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2008
- 4th February 2008
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Zurich, Switzerland