Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- F. Brock: Rearrangements and applications to symmetry problems in PDE
- A. Farina: Liouville-type theorems for elliptic problems
- M. Guedda: Similarity and pseudosimilarity solutions of degenerate boundary layer equations
- N. Kenmochi: Monotonicity and compactness methods for nonlinear variational inequalities
- H. Morimoto: Stationary Navier-Stokes flow in 2-D Channels involving the general outflow condition
- P. Pucci and J. Serrin: Maximum principles for elliptic partial differential equations
- V. Radelescu: Singular phenomena in nonlinear elliptic problems from blow-up boundary solutions to equations with singular nonlinearities Index
A collection of self contained state-of-the art surveys. The authors have made an effort to achieve readability for mathematicians and scientists from other fields, for this series of handbooks to be a new reference for research, learning and teaching.
- written by well-known experts in the field
- self contained volume in series covering one of the most rapid developing topics in mathematics
Graduate students and academics in mathematics
- No. of pages:
- © North Holland 2007
- 3rd May 2007
- North Holland
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Zurich, Switzerland
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.