Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Optimal Control of Ordinary Differential Equations, (V. Barbu, C. Lefter).
2. Hamiltonian Systems: Periodic and Homoclinic Solutions by Variational Methods, (T. Bartsch, A. Szulkin) .
3. Differential Equations on Closed Sets (O. Carja, I.I. Vrabie) .
4. Monotone Dynamical Systems (M.W. Hirsch, H. Smith) .
5. Planar Periodic Systems of Population Dynamics (J. Lopez-Gomez) .
6. Nonlocal Initial and Boundary Value Problems: a survey (S.K. Ntouyas).
This handbook is the second volume in a series devoted to self contained and up-to-date surveys in the theory of ordinary differential equations, written
by leading researchers in the area. All contributors have made an additional effort to achieve readability for mathematicians and scientists from other related fields, in order to make the chapters of the volume accessible to a wide audience.
. Six chapters covering a variety of problems in ordinary differential equations.
. Both, pure mathematical research and real word applications are reflected
. Written by leading researchers in the area.
Mathematicians, researchers, (post-) graduate students
- No. of pages:
- © North Holland 2005
- 2nd September 2005
- North Holland
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
University of Granada, Granada, Spain.
University of West Bohemia, Pilsen, Czech Republic.
University of Trieste, Trieste, Italy.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.