Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
This 3e, edited by Peter M. Martin, PNNL 2005 Inventor of the Year, is an extensive update of the many improvements in deposition technologies, mechanisms, and applications. This long-awaited revision includes updated and new chapters on atomic layer deposition, cathodic arc deposition, sculpted thin films, polymer thin films and emerging technologies. Extensive material was added throughout the book, especially in the areas concerned with plasma-assisted vapor deposition processes and metallurgical coating applications.
Engineers, technicians, and plant personnel in the semiconductor and related industries. All institutions that are involved with thin film coating technology, including industry, government and national laboratories, colleges and universities
1. Deposition Technologies: An Overview (Peter M. Martin)
2. Plasmas in Deposition Processes (Scott G. Walton and J.E. Greene)
3. Surface Preparation for Film and Coating Deposition Processes (Donald M. Mattox)
4. Evaporation: Processes, Bulk Microstructures and Mechanical Properties (S. Ismat Shah, G. Hassnain Jaffari, Emre Yassitepe and Bakhtyar Ali)
5. Sputter Deposition Processes (D. Depla, S. Mahieu and J.E. Greene)
6. Ion Plating (Donald M. Mattox)
7. Chemical Vapor Deposition (Jan-Otto Carlsson and Peter M. Martin)
8. Atomic Layer Deposition (Arto Pakalla and Matti Putkonen)
9. Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition of Functional Coatings (L. Martinu, O. Zabeida and J.E. Klemberg-Sapieha)
10. Unfiltered and Filtered Cathodic Arc Processes (Andre Anders)
11. Vacuum Polymer Deposition (Mark E. Gross and Peter M. Martin)
12. Thin Film Nucleation, Growth, and Microstructural Evolution: An Atomic Scale View (J.E. Greene)
13. Glancing Angle Deposition (Michael T. Taschuk, Matthew M. Hawkeye and Michael J. Brett)
14. Nanocomposite Coatings for Severe Applications (Ali Erdemir and Andrey A. Voevodin)
15. Non-Elemental Characterization of Films and Coatings (Donald M. Mattox)
16. Characterization of Films and Coatings (D.R. Baer and S. Thevuthasan)
17. Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Sources and Processing (Hana Barankova and Ladislav Bardos)
18. Jet Vapor Deposition (Paul Komarenko, Michael Drago, Michael Gorski, Takashi Tamagawa and Bret Halpern)
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 2009
- 1st April 2000
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.