This new title in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series offers today’s most essential gynecologic pathology know-how in a compact, high-yield format! For each pathologic entity examined, you’ll find discussions of clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), as well as ancillary studies, differential diagnosis, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations. The text’s pragmatic, well-organized approach—complemented by abundant full-color, high-quality illustrations and at-a-glance tables—makes it easy for you to access the information you need to quickly and accurately identify pathology specimens. The result is a practical, affordable resource for study and review as well as for everyday clinical reference.
- Covers both neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the female reproductive tract to equip you to meet a wide range of diagnostic challenges.
- Uses a consistent, user-friendly format to explore each entity's clinical features • pathologic features (gross and microscopic) • ancillary studies • differential diagnoses • and prognostic and therapeutic considerations, making it easy to locate specific information on a particular entity.
- Features abundant boxes and tables throughout, enhancing the presentation and accessibility of the material.
- Offers hundreds of full-color, high-quality illustrations that demonstrate the key features of a wide variety of pathologic lesions to facilitate greater accuracy in identification of specimens.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2009
- 30th January 2009
- Churchill Livingstone
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Associate Pathologist, Division of Women’s and Perinatal Pathology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital; Consultant Pathologist, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Associate Member, Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center, Sarcoma Program, Boston, Massachusetts
Pathologist, Massachusetts General Hospital; Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts