- Preface: Gynecologic Pathology
2. Ovarian Cancer in Hereditary Cancer Susceptibility Syndromes
3. Lynch Syndrome: Female Genital Tract Cancer Diagnosis and Screening
4. Small-Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary of Hypercalcemic Type (Malignant Rhabdoid Tumor of the Ovary): A Review with Recent Developments on Pathogenesis
5. Gynecologic Manifestations of the DICER1 Syndrome
6. Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome: Pathobiology, Pathologic Manifestations, and Suggestions for Recommending Genetic Testing in Pathology Reports
7. Gynecologic Manifestations of Less Commonly Encountered Hereditary Syndromes
8. Laboratory Assays in Evaluation of Lynch Syndrome in Patients with Endometrial Carcinoma
9. Testing for Hereditary Predisposition in Patients with Gynecologic Cancers, Quo Vadis?
10. Prophylactic Gynecologic Specimens from Hereditary Cancer Carriers
11. Image Analysis in Surgical Pathology
This issue of the Surgical Pathology Clinics, edited by Drs. Blaise Clarke and Glenn McCluggage, focuses on Gynecologic Pathology. Topics covered in the issue include, but are not limited to: Gynecologic manifestations of the DICER1 syndrome; Prophylactic gynecologic specimens from hereditary cancer carriers; Lynch syndrome associated endometrial cancer; Peutz-jeghers syndrome associated gynecologic tumors; Gynecologic manifestations of less commonly encountered hereditary syndromes; and Clinical testing for hereditary predisposition.
- © Elsevier 2016
- 11th June 2016
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Assistant Professor, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto; Department of Pathology, Toronto General Hospital, University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Department of Pathology, Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.