- Electronic ISBN 9780123865045
- Print ISBN 9780123865038
Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. This thematic volume looks at "Guidance molecules in Cancer and cancer angiogenesis" and contains outstanding and original reviews.
- Provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research.
- This volume looks at "Guidance molecules in Cancer and cancer angiogenesis".
- Outstanding and original reviews
- Regulation of tumor initiation and metastatic progression by Eph receptor tyrosine kinases
- Essential Roles of EphB Receptors and EphrinB Ligands in Endothelial Cell Function and Angiogenesis
- Semaphorin signals tweaking the tumor microenvironment
- Guidance for life, cell death and colorectal neoplasia by Netrin dependence receptors
- A Roundabout Way to Cancer
- Role of the Vegf/Vegfr Axis in Cancer Biology and Therapy
Ombretta Salvucci and Giovanna Tosato
Claudia Muratori and Luca Tamagnone
Mimmi S. Ballard and Lindsay Hinck
Annamaria Rapisarda and Giovanni Melillo
- No. of pages:
- © 2012
- 29th May 2012
- Academic Press
- Electronic ISBN:
- Print ISBN: