- Regulation of tumor initiation and metastatic progression by Eph receptor tyrosine kinases
- Essential Roles of EphB Receptors and EphrinB Ligands in Endothelial Cell Function and Angiogenesis
- Semaphorin signals tweaking the tumor microenvironment
- Guidance for life, cell death and colorectal neoplasia by Netrin dependence receptors
- A Roundabout Way to Cancer
- Role of the Vegf/Vegfr Axis in Cancer Biology and Therapy
Ombretta Salvucci and Giovanna Tosato
Claudia Muratori and Luca Tamagnone
Mimmi S. Ballard and Lindsay Hinck
Annamaria Rapisarda and Giovanni Melillo
Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. This thematic volume looks at "Guidance molecules in Cancer and cancer angiogenesis" and contains outstanding and original reviews.
- Provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research.
- This volume looks at "Guidance molecules in Cancer and cancer angiogenesis".
- Outstanding and original reviews
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical sciences of cancer biology and oncology, plus related areas in genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2012
- 29th May 2012
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN: