Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Ghrelin Actions on Somatotropic and Gonadotropic Function in Humans
Giovanna Motta, Stefano Allasia, Ezio Ghigo and Fabio Lanfranco
2. Deconstructing the GH Receptor: Physical and Metabolic Phenotypes of Tissue-specific GH Receptor gene Disrupted Mice
Jonathan A. Young, Edward O. List and John J. Kopchick
3. Regulation of GH by the Splanchnic Area
Silvia Barja-Fernandez, Cintia Folgueira, Cecilia Castelao, Rosaura Leis, Ana B. Crujeiras, Felipe F. Casanueva and Luisa M. Seoane
4. The Modern Criteria for Medical Management of Acromegaly
Stefano Frara, Filippo Maffezzoni, Gherardo Mazziotti and Andrea Giustina
5. Genetic Predictors of rResponse to Different Medical Therapies in Acromegaly
Ana M. Ramos-Leví, Ignacio Bernabeu, Miguel Sampedro-Núñez and Mónica Marazuela
6. Neurosurgical Treatment of Acromegaly
Michael Buchfelder and Julian Feulner
7. The Burden of GH Deficiency and Excess in Children
Hugo L. Fideleff, Hugo R. Boquete, Martha G. Suárez and Miriam Azaretzky
8. GH and Pituitary Hormone Alterations after Traumatic Brain Injury
Züleyha Karaca, Fatih Tanrıverdi, Kürşad Ünlühızarcı and Fahrettin Kelestimur
9. Effects of Growth Hormone on Bone
Nicholas A. Tritos and Anne Klibanski
This volume of Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science focuses on the growth hormone in health and disease.
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Students, researchers, microbiologists, molecular biologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2016
- 1st February 2016
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Prof. Felipe F. Casanueva works at the Department of Medicine, Endocrinology Section, Santiago de Compostela University, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Department of Medicine, Endocrinology Section, Santiago de Compostela University, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.