Table of Contents
- 1. Surface processes in epitaxial growth (J.A. Venables).
2. The many facets of epitaxy (E. Bauer).
3. Epitaxial growth modes far from equilibrium (G. Rosenfeld et al.).
4. Dynamics and diffusion of atoms at stepped surfaces (T.T. Tsong, C. Chen).
5. Heteroepitaxial metal growth: The effects of strain (H. Brune, K. Kern).
6. Surface alloying in heteroepitaxial metal-on-metal growth (F. Besenbacher, L.P. Nielsen, P.T. Sprunger).
7. Epitaxial growth of Si on Si(001) (F. Liu, M.G. Lagally).
8. Monolayer films of unreactive metals on semiconductors (G. Le Lay).
9. Structure and electronic properties of ultrathin oxide films on metallic substrates (H. Kuhlenbeck, H.-J. Freund).
10. Chemical and spectroscopic studies of ultrathin oxide films (S.C. Street, D.W. Goodman).
11. Growth, structure and reactivity of ultrathin metal films on TiO
2surfaces (R. Persaud, T.E. Madey).
12. Intrinsic stress of epitaxial thin films and surface layers (R. Koch).
13. Density-functional theory of epitaxial growth of metals (P. Ruggerone, C. Ratsch, M. Scheffler).
14. Electronic structure of ultrathin magnetic films (P.D. Johnson).
15. Ultrathin magnetic structures - magnetism and electronic properties (J.A.C. Bland).
- No. of pages: 649
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 1997
- Published: June 18, 1997
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080532677
About the Series Editors
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Growth and Properties of Ultrathin Epitaxial Layers"