- Integrates up-to-date material on field methods and flow modeling methods
- Covers recent contamination topics including non-aqueous-phase liquids (NAPLs), complex solute transport processes, and remediation
- Presents clear explanations, two-color figures, case studies, and worked examples throughout
Table of Contents
Groundwater: The Big Picture.
Principles of Flow.
Geology and Groundwater Flow.
Deformation, Storage, and General Flow Equations.
Modeling Steady Flow with Basic Methods.
Modeling Transient Flow with Basic Methods.
Computer-Assisted Flow Modeling.
A: Units and Conversions.
B: Mathematics Primer.
C: Book Internet Site.
Answers to Selected Problems.
Periodic Table of the Elements.
- No. of pages: 450
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2002
- Published: June 5, 2002
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080495033
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Groundwater Science"