- The dynamics of water movement through complex subterranean ecosystems
- The biological organization and the factors that constrain these ecosystems
- Alluvial and karst ecosystem functions
- Contamination, management, and remediation
Table of Contents
- Hydrodynamics and Geomorphology of Groundwater Environments. Biological Organization and Constraints in Groundwater. Functioning of Groundwater Ecosystems Case Studies: Alluvial Ecosystems. Karst Ecosystems. Human Interference and Management Implications.
- No. of pages: 571
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2013
- Published: December 15, 1994
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080507620
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Groundwater Ecology"