Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Green synthetic approaches for biologically relevant heterocycles: Green catalytic systems and solvents - an overview
2. Synthesis of bioactive five- and six-membered heterocycles catalyzed by heterogeneous supported metals
3. Metal-catalyzed routes for the synthesis of furocoumarins and coumestans
4. Green solvents for eco-friendly synthesis of bioactive heterocyclic compounds
5. Use of environmentally friendly magnetic catalysts for heterocycles
6. Proline and proline-derived organocatalysts in the synthesis of heterocycles
7. Synthesis of heterocyclic building blocks and natural products by solid acid catalysis
8. Ionic liquids prompted synthesis of biologically relevant five and six-membered heterocyclic skeletons: An update
9. Heterocycles-based ionic liquid-supported synthesis of small organic molecules
10. Green and catalytic methods for ?-lactone synthesis
11. Cycloaddition reactions in ionic liquids for the synthesis of biologically relevant heterocycles
12. Green synthetic approaches for medium ring-sized heterocycles of biological interest
13. Sustainable synthesis of benzimidazoles, quinoxalines and congeners
Green Synthetic Approaches for Biologically Relevant Heterocycles, Second Edition, reviews this significant group of organic compounds within the context of sustainable methods and processes, expanding on the first edition with fully updated coverage and a whole range of additional new chapters on hot topics in the field.
Volume 2 explores Green Catalytic Systems and Solvents. Each clearly structured chapter features in-depth coverage of various green protocols for the sustainable use of catalytic processes and solvents. Techniques covered range from metal and magnetic catalysis to organocatalysis and solid acid catalysis, cycloaddition reactions, and varied approaches using ionic liquids.
Fully revised and updated, Green Synthetic Approaches for Biologically Relevant Heterocycles, Second Edition, is an essential resource on sustainable approaches for academic researchers, R&D professionals, and students working across medicinal, organic, natural product, and green chemistry.
- Provides fully updated coverage of the field with an emphasis on sustainability
- Highlights a range of different eco-friendly solvents and environmentally friendly catalysts
- Collates the experience of a global team of expert contributors
Organic, Natural Product, Synthetic and Green Chemists across both academia and industry; Chemical Engineers, Sustainability Scientists
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st February 2021
- Paperback ISBN:
Goutam Brahmachari is a professor of organic chemistry at Visva-Bharati, India, and teaches courses in organic chemistry, natural products chemistry, synthetic organic chemistry, and physical methods in organic chemistry. In addition to over 20 years of teaching and research experience, he is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry, a Who’s Who in the World Listee, and a recipient of Academic Brilliance Award (2015) for Excellence in Research and the Dr. Kalam Best Teaching Faculty Award (2017). Prof. Brahmachari serves as journal referee, editor-in-chief, associate editor, guest editor, and Editorial Advisory Board Member for several international journals, book publishers, and research funding agencies. He currently has 200 publications in the fields of organic and medicinal chemistry, including 22 books and over 40 book chapters, published by internationally reputed publishers.
Full Professor of Organic Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Visva-Bharati (a Central University), Santiniketan, West Bengal, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.