Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Green Sources in Eco-Nanotechnology: Potential, Progress, Benefits and Marketing provides a broad overview on the applicability of nanotechnology and the associated risks of various nanomaterials. The book presents safe, economic and eco-friendly methods and natural sources that prevent or reduce possible risks for the environment and human health. New concepts and principals of clean nanotechnology derived from nature–eco-nanotechnology–are introduced, along with a detailed discussion on the chemical, physical and biological properties of nanomaterials, including their pharmaceutical, medicinal, industrial and economical significance to improve human life and protect natural resources and ecosystems.
- Explains the concepts and principles of eco-nanotechnology
- Presents a novel view of clean nanotechnology derived from environmental sources
- Discusses the potential of green sources - such as bio media and bio support - to cost-effectively synthesize nanostructures
- Supports several UN Sustainable Development Goals
(Post-)graduate students, scientists in academia and industry, chemical engineers working in the field of eco-nanotechnology
2. Green Sources in eco-nanotechnology
3. Mechanisms of green production of nanomaterials (Synthesis, Characterization and Fabrication)
4. Type of green synthesized nanostructures
5. Physical, Chemical and Biological properties of nanomaterials
6. Impact of nanomaterials on nature
7. Role of eco-nanotechnology in improvement of life
8. Environmental risks of nanomaterials
9. Benefits of nanostructures for solving the human life challenges
10. Marketing and economical aspects of eco-nanotechnology
11. Conclusions and future perspectives
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 1st May 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
S. Mohammad Sajadi is professor of phytochemistry at Cihan university and Soran university. He studied pure and applied chemistry at Kurdistan University in 2005. In 2006 he continued his MSc in phytochemistry under the guidance of Prof. Robert Verpoorte from Leiden University. In 2009, he joined to Soran University as faculty member and then PhD researcher to continue his researches in the fields of phytochemistry and nanobiotechnology. In 2018 he joined to Cihan university as faculty member and senior researcher. Up to now Dr. Sajadi has achieved many national and international awards following a lot of numbers of his publications in high impact peer reviewed journals. He is also acting as Kurdistan National Research Conceal (KNRC) member. Up to now, he published three books in the field of nanotechnology which his most recent book entitled ″An introduction to green nanotechnology‶ was recently published by Elsevier.
Department of Nutrition, Cihan University-Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq