Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Recent technologies for modern and future industry
2. Technological and economic barriers of industrial-scale production of nanocellulose
Maria C. Area, Fernanado Esteban Felissia, María E. Vallejos and Nicolás M. Clauser
3. Synthesis, characterization, and their bio-interfaces for various biomedical applications
CHE AZURAHANIM CHE ABDULLAH
4. Synthesis of Green Nanoparticles for Biomedical Applications
5. Green biosynthesized metallic nanoparticles and future biomedical applications
6. Applications of green nanomaterials in Coatings
Yogendra K. Gautam, Beer Pal Singh, Kavita Sharma, Shrestha Tyagi and Ashwani Kumar
7. Chitosan-based Green Nanomaterials for Treatment of Textiles Industry Dyes
8. Sustainable Application of Nanomaterial for Finishing of Textile Material
Liberato Venant Haule
9. Applications of green nanomaterials in Cosmetics Industry
S. K. Mehta, Rekha Bhar, Kushal Arya, R. Richa and Rakesh Kataria
10. Green nanomaterials as Photocatalysts: Current Trend
11. Application of Green Nano-Materials in Catalysis Industry
Monu Verma, Vinod Kumar and Ashwani Kumar
12. Waste derived biochar/carbon for various environmental and energy applications
Vimal Chandra Srivastava
13. Green Nanomaterials for Environmental Applications
Samreen Heena Khan and Sheeraz Ahmad Alaie
14. Applications of green nanomaterials in electronic and electrical industries
Monu Verma and Gyandshwar Kumar Rao
15. Biodegradable Nanocomposite: A Promising Alternative of Synthetic Polymer in Electronic Industries
16. Potential of Green Nanoparticles for Sensing & Remediation of Heavy Metals from Mining Applications
17. Nanostructures Encapsulated Phase Change Materials for Sustained Thermal Energy Storage in Concrete
Ghasan Fahim Huseien
18. Toxicity and safety assessment of green nanomaterials
Uma Shanker, MANVIRI RANI and Jyoti Yadav
19. Graphene oxide and carbon dots: Synthesis, characterization, and their bio-interfaces for various biomedical applications
CHE AZURAHANIM CHE ABDULLAH
Green Nanomaterials for Industrial Applications explores the applications of nanomaterials for a variety of industry sectors, along with their environmental impacts, lifecycle analysis, safety and sustainability. This book brings together the industrial applications of nanomaterials, covering new trends and challenges. Significant properties, safety and sustainability and environmental impacts of synthesis routes are also explored, as are major industrial applications, including agriculture, medicine, communications, construction, energy, and in the military. This book is an important information source for those in research and development who want to gain a greater understanding of how nanotechnology is being used to create cheaper, more efficient products.
Green nanomaterials have significant advantages including low cost, high efficiency, neutral environmental impact, and stability. Green Nanomaterials for Industrial Applications provides comprehensive information about green nanomaterials, their types, and methods for generation, characterization as well as their properties. Furthermore, this book also provides coverage of industrial scale fabrication methods for green nanomaterials and their applications for various industrial sectors at both experimental and theoretical models scales.
This book is an important reference source for materials scientists, engineers and environmental scientists who want to learn more about how sustainable nanomaterials are being used in a range of industrial applications.
- Explores industrial scale fabrication of green nanomaterials
- Assesses environmental, legal, health and safety aspects
- Discusses how green nanomaterials can be manufactured on an industrial scale
Materials scientists and engineers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st October 2021
- Paperback ISBN:
Uma Shanker is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemistry, at the Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, India. His research focuses on green synthesis of various types of nanomaterials and explores their applications in environmental remediation. The main areas of research of Dr Shanker and his group are Environmental Nanotechnology, Green Chemistry, and Environmental Analytical Chemistry. Dr Shanker is the author of more than fifty research articles and several book chapters.
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, India
Manviri Rani is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemistry, at the Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, India. Dr Rani is an expert in analytical method developments for various persistent organic pollutants. Her areas of research are analytical chemistry, environmental and green chemistry, persistent organic pollutants, plastic polymers and associated chemicals, chromatographic analysis, pesticide and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon analysis, solvent extraction, environment & health, and nanochemistry.
Department of Chemistry, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, India
Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain, PhD, is an Adjunct Professor, Academic Advisor and Lab Director in the Department of Chemistry & Environmental Sciences at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, USA. His research is focused on Environmental management, Nanotechnology, Advanced Materials, and Analytical Chemistry of Various Industries. Dr. Hussain is the author of numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals as well as a prolific author and editor of scientific monographs and handbooks in his research areas for Elsevier, Royal Society of Chemistry, CRC, Springer, and others.
Adjunct Professor, Academic Advisor and Director of Chemistry and EVSc Labs, Department of Chemistry and Environmental Sciences, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, New Jersey, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.