Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Green chemistry and water remediation: bibliometric study and research applications
2. Defluoridation studies using graphene oxidebased nanoadsorbents
3. Batik become two sides of blade for the sustainable development in Indonesia
4. Biosorption of dyes
5. Removal of dyes and pigments from industrial effluents
6. Membrane processes for removal of polyaromatic hydrocarbons from wastewater
7. Hybrid application of advanced oxidation processes to dyes' removal
8. Wastewater Treatment Plants as emerging source of antibiotic resistance
9. Green chemistry and its applications in hospital wastewater and its treatment
10. Recent developments in sonochemical treatments of contaminated wastewaters
11. Modified titania, A green material for wastewater remediation
Green Chemistry and Water Remediation: Research and Applications explores how integrating the principles of green chemistry into remediation research and practice can have a great impact from multiple directions. This volume reviews both common sources of chemical pollution and how using green chemistry as the basis for new or improved remediation techniques can ensure that remediation itself is conducted in a sustainable way. By outlining the main types of chemical pollutants in water and sustainable ways to address them, the authors hope to help chemists identify key areas and encourage them to integrate green chemistry into the design of new processes and products.
In addition, the books highlights and encourages the use of the growing range of green remediation approaches available to experts, helping researchers, planners and managers make informed decisions in their selection of remediation techniques.
- Puts the naturally-aligned fields of green chemistry and environmental remediation in context, providing key background to both
- Highlights the use of both established and cutting-edge techniques for sustainable water remediation, including nanotechnology, biofiltration and phytoremediation
- Explores the potential impact sustainability goals in chemical waste production and water remediation
Chemists and chemical engineers working in green chemistry, sustainability, waste management and environmental risk assessment, Environmental chemists and scientists, Aquatic scientists, Researchers in bioremediation across both academia and industry, Environmental toxicologists, Chemical and environmental policy makers and regulators
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 2nd November 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
After receiving his PhD in Synthetic Organophosphorus Chemistry and Computational Chemistry from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India, Professor Sharma went on to join the Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET) as Professor and Head of the Department of Chemistry & Environmental Engineering. He then took up a position at Jaipur Engineering College and Research Center (JECRC) as Head of the Chemistry Department, where he established and now leads the Green Chemistry Research Laboratory. He has more than 18 years of teaching experience at UG and PG level. Professor Sharma’s interests are focussed on Green Chemistry and water-related research, and he has published 18 books and over 60 research papers with the top global publishers. He is a series editor, journal editor-in-chief, and sits of the editorial boards of multiple key journals in the field, as well as being a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry (UK) and a member of multiple global societies including the American Chemical Society (USA) and International Society for Environmental Information Sciences (ISEIS, Canada).
Green Chemistry and Sustainability Research Group, Department of Chemistry, JECRC University, Jaipur, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.