- Comparison of types of grazing land with grazing animals
- Evaluation of productivity of forage plants under different grazing regimes
- Examination of specialized grazing systems
- Development of inventories of grazing resources
- Determination of nutritive quality of various forages
- Sustainability of forage plant vigor and productivity
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Grazing.
Grazing Effects on Plants and Soils.
Spatial Patterns in Grazing.
Manipulation Grazing Distribution.
Grazing and Herbivore Nutrition.
Grazing Activities and Behavior.
Plant Selection in Grazing.
Kind and Mix of Grazing Animals.
Grazing Animal Intake and Equivalence.
Grazing Capacity Inventory.
Part I. Grazing Systems.
Part II. Appendix.
Index of Plants.
- No. of pages: 533
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2012
- Published: December 2, 2012
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780323139663
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Grazing Management"