Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Goal Oriented Methodology and Applications in Nuclear Power Plants: A Modern Systems Reliability Approach presents the latest data and research on the modern system reliability approach by GO methodology to improve the quality and reliability of nuclear power plants (NPP). Quality and reliability are two key factors which are critical to the economic success of NPPs, hence this book provides a comprehensive and systematic analysis of the latest data and research illustrated through the provision of examples and solutions, applications and problems to test comprehension. Authors Xiao-Jian, Jian and Hui-Na systematically illustrate reliability modeling, analysis, optimization allocation and assessment, and their applications in NPPs.
This book, without assuming prior knowledge, presents all required information in an accessible and easily applied style. It will be particularly valuable to engineering and reliability professionals, nuclear engineering graduate students, reliability engineering specialists and nuclear energy researchers.
- Presents the latest research and data in one resource, eliminating the need to consult many diverse sources
- Includes examples and solutions that provide practical applications
- Combines principles, applications and examples within NPPs to provide a very thorough understanding of the technological aspects presented
Nuclear engineers, reliability specialists, reliability professionals working in power industry, nuclear power administrators, nuclear undergrad and graduate students, reliability undergrad and graduate students, nuclear researchers and professors of nuclear power
2. Goal Oriented Methodology
3. GO Reliability Analysis Method for Nuclear Power Plants
4. GO Reliability Optimization Allocation Method for Nuclear Power Plant
5. GO Reliability Assessment Method for Nuclear Power Plant
6. GO Reliability Software for Nuclear Power Plant
7. Typical Nuclear Power Plant Applications by GO Reliability Analysis Method
8. Typical Nuclear power Plant Applications by GO Reliability Optimization Allocation Method
9. Typical Nuclear power Plant Applications by GO Reliability Assessment Method
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 29th October 2019
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Xiao-Jian’s research interested include complex systems reliability analysis, reliability optimization design, and reliability assessment. He has published more than 40 papers, 5 patents, and been responsible for 10 national projects for nuclear power plants, aerospace systems, and defence systems particularly in China.
Associate Professor, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science in Chinese Academy of Sciences
Dr. Jian’s research interests include reliability statistics and reliability assessment. He has published more than 40 papers and has lead 20 national projects for nuclear power plants, aerospace systems, and defence systems in China.
Professor and Director, Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science in Chinese Academy of Sciences
Dr. Hui-na’s research includes complex systems reliability analysis and reliability assessment. She has published more than 30 papers and been responsible for 15 national projects for nuclear power plants, aerospace systems and defence systems in China.
Assistant Professor, Beijing Institute of Technology
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.