Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Genetics of glaucoma
2. Artificial intelligence and deep learning in glaucoma detection and monitoring
3. The role of commensal microflora-induced T cells responses in glaucoma neurodegeneration
Dong F. Chen
4. Retinal cell death in experimental glaucoma
Manuel A. Vidal-Sanz
5. Impact of nutraceuticals on glaucoma: a systematic review
Luigi Antonio Morrone
6. Glaucoma neurodegeneration and myopia
7. Molecular changes at the trabecular meshwork in glaucoma: correlations with retinal ganglion cell death and novel strategies for neuroprotection
8. Towards Stem Cell-Based Neuronal Regeneration for Glaucoma
9. The role of neuroinflammation in the pathogenesis of glaucoma neurodegeneration
Maria Dolores Pinazo-Duran
10. Effects of caloric restriction on retinal aging and neurodegeneration
11. Naturally Occurring Potential Neuroprotectants
M Francesca Cordeiro
12. A broad perspective on molecular regulation of retinal ganglion cell degeneration in glaucoma
13. Advanced vascular examinations of the retina and optic nerve head in glaucoma
14. Glaucoma and the Brain
15. Links between obstructive sleep apnea and glaucoma neurodegeneration
16. Is stagnant cerebrospinal fluid involved in the pathophysiology of normal tension glaucoma
Hanspeter Esriel Killer
17. Microglial changes in the early ageing stage in a healthy retina and an experimental glaucoma model
José M. Ramírez
18. Evidence on the neuroprotective properties of brimonidine in glaucoma
Glaucoma: A Pancitopatia of the Retina and Beyond, Volume 257, the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters written by an international board of authors. Chapters in this volume include the Genetics of glaucoma, Artificial intelligence and deep learning in glaucoma detection and monitoring, The role of commensal microflora-induced T cells responses in glaucoma neurodegeneration, Retinal cell death in experimental glaucoma, Experimental and clinical evidence on the neuroprotective properties of Citicoline in glaucoma, Glaucoma neurodegeneration and myopia, Neuronal regeneration with pluripotent stem cells in glaucoma, and more.
- Covers all key aspects of current research on glaucoma
- Provides extensively referenced chapters, giving readers a comprehensive list of resources on topics covered
- Includes comprehensive and in-depth background information written in a clear form that is accessible to both specialists and non-specialists
Researchers, academics and all others interested in or involved in study of glaucoma
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 10th October 2020
- Hardcover ISBN:
Giacinto Bagetta is Professsor of Pharmacology and works in the Department of Pharmacy, Health Science and Nutrition at University of Calabria, Arcavata di Rende, Italy.
Professsor of Pharmacology, University of Calabria, Arcavata di Rende, Italy
Carlo Nucci is Professor of Ophthalmology in the Ophthalmology Unit, Department of Experimental Medicine at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy.
Professor of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology Unit, Department of Experimental Medicine, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.