Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Functional and morphological alterations in a glaucoma model of acute ocular hypertension
Alejandro Gallego-Ortega, María Norte-Muñoz, Juan Antonio Miralles de Imperial-Ollero,
José Manuel Bernal-Garro, Francisco Javier Valiente-Soriano, Pedro de la Villa Polo, Marcelino Avilés-Trigueros, María Paz Villegas-Pérez and Manuel Vidal-Sanz
2. Genetics of primary open-angle glaucoma and its endophenotypes
Yoichi Sakurada, Fumihiko Mabuchi and Kenji Kashiwagi
3. A broad perspective on molecular regulation of retinal ganglion cell degeneration in glaucoma
4. The role of commensal microflora-induced T cell responses in glaucoma neurodegeneration
Jing Tang, Yizhen Tang, Irvin Yi and Dong Feng Chen
5. The role of neuroinflammation in the pathogenesis of glaucoma neurodegeneration
Maria D. Pinazo-Durán, Francisco J. Muñoz-Negrete, Silvia M. Sanz-González, Javier Benítez-del-Castillo, Rafael Giménez-Gómez, Mar Valero-Velló, Vicente Zanón-Moreno and José J. García-Medina
6. Microglial changes in the early aging stage in a healthy retina and an experimental glaucoma model
Ana I. Ramírez, José A. Fernández-Albarral, Rosa de Hoz, Inés López-Cuenca, Elena Salobrar-García, Pilar Rojas, Francisco J. Valiente-Soriano, Marcelino Avilés-Trigueros, María P. Villegas-Pérez, Manuel Vidal-Sanz, Alberto Triviño, Juan J. Salazar and José M. Ramírez
7. Molecular changes in glaucomatous trabecular meshwork. Correlations with retinal ganglion cell death and novel strategies for neuroprotection
Sergio C. Saccà, Stefania Vernazza, Eugenio Luigi Iorio, Sara Tirendi, Anna Maria Bassi, Stefano Gandolfi and Alberto Izzotti
8. Effects of caloric restriction on retinal aging and neurodegeneration
Annagrazia Adornetto, Luigi Antonio Morrone, Andrea Satriano, Maria Luisa Laganà, Ester Licastro, Carlo Nucci, Maria Tiziana Corasaniti, Paolo Tonin, Giacinto Bagetta and Rossella Russo
9. Is stagnant cerebrospinal fluid involved in the pathophysiology of normal tension glaucoma
Hanspeter Esriel Killer
Glaucoma: A Pancitopatia of the Retina and Beyond, Volume 257, the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters written by an international board of authors. Chapters in this volume include the Genetics of glaucoma, Artificial intelligence and deep learning in glaucoma detection and monitoring, The role of commensal microflora-induced T cells responses in glaucoma neurodegeneration, Retinal cell death in experimental glaucoma, Experimental and clinical evidence on the neuroprotective properties of Citicoline in glaucoma, Glaucoma neurodegeneration and myopia, Neuronal regeneration with pluripotent stem cells in glaucoma, and more.
- Covers all key aspects of current research on glaucoma
- Provides extensively referenced chapters, giving readers a comprehensive list of resources on topics covered
- Includes comprehensive and in-depth background information written in a clear form that is accessible to both specialists and non-specialists
Researchers, academics and all others interested in or involved in study of glaucoma
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 21st September 2020
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Giacinto Bagetta is Professsor of Pharmacology and works in the Department of Pharmacy, Health Science and Nutrition at University of Calabria, Arcavata di Rende, Italy.
Professsor of Pharmacology, University of Calabria, Arcavata di Rende, Italy
Carlo Nucci is Professor of Ophthalmology in the Ophthalmology Unit, Department of Experimental Medicine at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy.
Professor of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology Unit, Department of Experimental Medicine, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.