- Provides a modern and coherent exposition of geometry with trigonometry for varying levels in mathematics, applied mathematics, engineering mathematics and other areas of application
- Describes computational geometry, differential geometry, mathematical modelling, computer science, computer-aided design of systems in mechanical, structural and other engineering, and architecture
- Provides many geometric diagrams for a clear understanding of the text and includes problem exercises for each chapter
Table of Contents
- Preliminaries; Basic shapes of geometry; Distance; Degree-measure of angles; Congruence of triangles; Parallel lines; The parallel axiom; Euclidean geometry; Cartesian co-ordinates; Applications; Circles and their basic properties; Translations; Axial symmetries; Isometries; Trigonometry; Sine and cosine; Sensed angles; Rotations; Vector and complex number methods; Trigonometric functions in calculus; List of axioms; References and index.
- No. of pages: 256
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2001
- Published: January 1, 2001
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9780857099686
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Geometry with Trigonometry"