- Not Applicable ISBN 9780123694201
Volume One Includes:
Principles, Methodology and Translational Approaches, takes readers on the journey from principles of human genomics to technology, informatic and computational platforms for genomic medicine, as well as strategies for translating genomic discoveries into advances in personalized clinical care.
Volume Two Includes:
Genome Discoveries and Clinical Applications presents the latest developments in disease-based genomic and personalized medicine. With chapters dedicated to cardiovascular disease, oncology, inflammatory disease, metabolic disease, neuropsychiatric disease, and infectious disease, this work provides the most comprehensive guide to the principles and practice of genomic and personalized medicine.
- Highly Commended 2013 BMA Medical Book Award for Medicine
- Contributions from leaders in the field provide unparalleled insight into current technologies and applications in clinical medicine.
- Full colour throughout enhances the utility of this work as the only available comprehensive reference for genomic and personalized medicine.
- Discusses scientific foundations and practical applications of new discoveries, as well as ethical, legal/regulatory, and social issues related to the practice of genomic medicine.
- No. of pages:
- © 2009
- 22nd October 2008
- Academic Press
- Not Applicable ISBN: