- Non-neoplastic Diseases of the Prostate - Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, Ming Zhou and Jonathan Epstein
2. Neoplasms of the Prostate - Ming Zhou, Cristina Magi-Galluzzi and Jonathan Epstein
3. Non-neoplastic Diseases of the Urinary Bladder - Ming Zhou, Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, and Jonathan Epstein
4. Neoplasms of the Urinary Bladder - Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, Ming Zhou and Jonathan Epstein
5. Non-neoplastic Disorders of the Kidney - Stephen Bonsib
6. Neoplasms of the Kidney - Eyas M. Hattab, Liang Cheng and John Eble
7. Introduction to the Renal Biopsy - Laura Barisoni, Shane Meehan, and Lois Arend
8. Disorders of the Penis, Urethra, and Scrotum - Rajal Shah and Mahul Amin
9. Non-neoplastic Disorders of the Testis - Howard Levin
10. Neoplasms of the Testis - Howard Levin
This volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series packs today's most essential genitourinary pathology know-how into a compact, high-yield format! Its pragmatic, well-organized approach, abundant full-color illustrations, and at-a-glance tables make the information you need easy to access. It covers both neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Reviews normal histology before examining abnormal findings.
- Covers all of the most commonly seen neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions of the genitourinary system.
- Uses a consistent, user-friendly format to explore each entity's clinical features · pathologic features (gross and microscopic) · ancillary studies · differential diagnoses · and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Offers hundreds of full-color illustrations that demonstrate the key features of a wide variety of pathologic lesions.
- No. of pages:
- © Churchill Livingstone 2006
- 8th September 2006
- Churchill Livingstone
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Charles T. Ashworth Professor of Pathology, Director of Anatomic Pathology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallax, Texas
Director, Genitourinary Pathology, Professor of Pathology, Robert J Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute, Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.