1. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Prostate
2. Neoplastic Diseases of the Prostate
3. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Urinary Bladder
4. Neoplasms of the Urinary Bladder
5. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Kidney
6. Neoplasms of the Kidney
7. Introduction to Renal Biopsy
8. Diseases of the Ureter and Renal Pelvis
9. Diseases of the Penis, Urethra and Scrotum
10. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Testis
11. Neoplasms of the Testis
Genitourinary Pathology, by Drs. Ming Zhou and Cristina Magi-Galluzzi, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series,packs all of today's most essential information on genitourinary pathology into a compact, high-yield format! Well-organized and segmented by type of infectious organism, the book's pragmatic approach complemented by abundant full-color, high-quality photomicrographs and clinical photos, and at-a-glance tables makes it easy to access the information you need to quickly and accurately detect and identify molecular and genetic mechanisms of disease.
- Easily review normal histology before examining abnormal findings so you can avoid false positives.
- Gain a superb visual understanding of important histologic features with hundreds of full-color illustrations representing a wide variety of pathologic lesions.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2015
- 7th January 2015
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Charles T. Ashworth Professor of Pathology, Director of Anatomic Pathology, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallax, Texas
Director, Genitourinary Pathology, Professor of Pathology, Robert J Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute, Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.