1. An Introduction to Radiologic Methods
2. The Kidney and Retroperitoneum: Anatomy and Congenital Abnormalities
3. Renal Masses
4. The Kidney: The Diffuse Parenchymal Abnormality
5. The Renal Sinus, Pelvocalyceal System, and Ureter
6. The Lower Urinary Tract
7. The Female Genital Tract
8. The Male Genital Tract
9. Imaging of the Adrenal Glands
10. Interventional Genitourinary Radiology
An updated volume in the best-selling Radiology Requisites™ series, Genitourinary Imaging, 3rd Edition presents the essentials of genitourinary radiology by describing the imaging techniques and diseases most commonly encountered in the field. Concise and practical, it familiarizes the reader with the pathology affecting the genitourinary system as well as an approach for detecting abnormalities. Extensive updates throughout reflect the significant changes in the way pathological processes in the genitourinary (GU) tract are imaged since publication of the last edition. Covering everything from basic principles through the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, equipment, and technology, it serves residents as a concise, easily readable text of GU imaging and serves as an update and reference for fellows and practicing radiologists.
- Synthesizes today's core knowledge in genitourinary radiology
- Practice-proven tips and excellent problem-solving discussions are accompanied by more than 450 high-quality images – nearly 400 all new — all demonstrating a full range of genitourinary radiologic approaches and imaging findings Numerous outlines, boxes, tables, "pearls," and suggested reading lists make reference easy.
- Numerous outlines, boxes, tables, "pearls," and suggested reading lists make reference easy.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2016
- 24th August 2015
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Vice Chair, Clinical Affairs, Section Chief, Abdominal Imaging, Professor, Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Assistant Professor of Radiology, Abdominal Imaging, Department of Radiology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Professor of Radiology, Abdominal Imaging, Department of Radiology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.