Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Genetic Dissection of Neural circuits and Behavior in Mus musculus (Robbert Havekes and Ted Abel)
2. A network of G-protein signalling pathways control neuronal activity in C.elegans (Borja Perez-Mansilla and Stephen Nurrish)
3. Mapping and Manipulating Neural Circuits in the Fly Brain (Julie H. Simpson)
4. Worm Watching: Imaging Nervous System Structure and Function in C.elegans (Jeremy Dittman)
Genes interact with the environment, experience, and biology of the brain to shape an animal’s behavior. This latest volume in Advances in Genetics, organized according to the most widely used model organisms, describes the latest genetic discoveries in relation to neural circuit development and activity.
- Explores the latest topics in neural circuits and behavior research in zebrafish, drosophila, C.elegans, and mouse models
* Includes methods for testing with ethical, legal, and social implications
* Critically analyzes future prospects
Geneticists, molecular biologists, neurobiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2009
- 14th July 2009
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr. Stephen Goodwin works at the University of Oxford.
University of Oxford, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.