- Extremely topical and timely
- Sets the foundations for the development of computer-aided tools for solving numerous problems in QSAR and drug design
- Written to be accessible without prior direct experience in genetic algorithms
Table of Contents
- Genetic Algorithms in Computer-Aided Molecular Design. An Overviewe of Genetic Methods. Genetic Algorithms in Feature Selection. Some Theory and Examples of Genetic Function Approximation with Comparision to Evolutionary Techniques. Genetic Partial Least Squares in QSAR. Application of Genetic Algorithms to the General QSAR Problem and to Guiding Molecular Diversity Experiments. Prediction of the Progesterone Receptor Binding of Steroids Using a Combination of Genetic Algorithms and Neural Networks. Genetically Evolved Receptor Models (GERM): A Procedure for Construction of Atomic-Level Receptor Site Models in the Absence of a Receptor Crystal Structure. Genetic Algorithms for Chemical Structure Handling and Molecular Recognition. Genetic Selection of Aromatic Substituents for Designing Test Series. Computer-Aided Molecular Design Using Nerual Networks and Genetic Algorithms. Designing Biodegradable Molecules from the Combined Use of a Backpropagation Neural Network and a Genetic Algorithm.
- No. of pages: 327
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1996
- Published: June 7, 1996
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080532387
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780122138102
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Genetic Algorithms in Molecular Modeling"