Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Genesis and Evolutionary Development of Life discusses the present state of thought on the origin and development of life. The book contains six chapters and begins with a brief history of attempts to solve the problem of the origin of life. This is followed by separate chapters the discuss the following events: the initial stages in the evolution of carbon compounds; formation of the "primitive soup"; origin of prebiological systems; evolution of "protobionts" and the origin of the first organisms; and the further evolution of the first organisms.
1. Short History of Attempts to Solve the Problem of the Origin of Life
2. Beginning Stages in the Evolution of Carbon Compounds
3. Formation of the "Primitive Soup"
4. Origin of Prebiological Systems
5. Evolution of "Protobionts" and the Origin of the First Organisms
6. Further Evolution of the First Organisms
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1968
- 1st January 1968
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.