Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Preface: The successful clinical use of viral vectors for human gene therapy.
- General principles of retrovirus vector design
- Strategies for retrovirus-based correction of severe, combined immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Retrovirus and lentivirus vector design and methods of cell conditioning
- Analysis of the clonal repertoire of gene corrected cells in gene therapy
- Developing novel lentiviral vectors into clinical products
- Lentivirus vectors in beta-thalassemia
- Gene Therapy for Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Alternative splicing caused by lentiviral integration in the human genome
- Genotoxicity assay for gene therapy vectors in tumor prone Cdkn2a-/- mice
- Lentiviral Hematopoietic Cell Gene Therapy for X-linked Adrenoleukodystrophy
- Retroviral replicating vectors in cancer
- Adeno-associated virus vectorology, manufacturing and clinical applications
- Gene Delivery To The Retina: From Mouse To Man
- Generation of hairpin-based RNAi vectors for biological and therapeutic application
- Recombinant adeno-associated viral vector reference standards
- NIH oversight of human gene transfer research involving retroviral, lentiviral and adeno-associated virus vectors and the role of the NIH recombinant DNA advisory committee draft
- Regulatory structures for gene therapy medicinal products in the European Union
Tammy Chang And Jiing-Kuan Yee
Alain Fischer, Salima Hacein-Bey and Marina Cavazzana-Calvo
Samantha Cooray, Stephen J Howe and Adrian J Thrasher
Anna Paruzynski, Hanno Glimm, Manfred Schmidt and Christof von Kalle
Anna Leath and Kenneth Cornetta
Emmanuel Payen, Charlotte Colomb, Olivier Negre, Yves Beuzard, Kathleen Hehir and Philippe Leboulch
Elizabeth M. Kang, and Harry L. Malech
Arianna Moiani and Fulvio Mavilio
Eugenio Montini and Daniela Cesana
Nathalie Cartier, Salima Hacein-Bey-Abina , Cynthia C. Bartholomae, Pierre Bougnères , Manfred Schmidt, Christof Von Kalle, Alain Fischer, Marina Cavazzana-Calvo and Patrick Aubourg
Christopher R. Logg , Joan M. Robbins , Douglas J. Jolly , Harry E. Gruber , and Noriyuki Kasahara
Joshua C. Grieger and R. Jude Samulski
Jean Bennett, Daniel C. Chung, and Albert Maguire
Ryan L. Boudreau and Beverly L. Davidson
Philippe Moullier and Richard O. Snyder
Marina O’Reilly, Allan Shipp, Eugene Rosenthal, Robert Jambou, Tom Shih, Maureen Montgomery, Linda Gargiulo, Amy Patterson and Jacqueline Corrigan-Curay
Bettina Klug, Patrick Celis, Melanie Carr and Jens Reinhardt
This volume of Methods in Enzymology looks at Gene Transfer Vectors for Clinical Application. The chapters provide an invaluable resource for academics, researchers and students alike. With an international board of authors, this volume covers such topics as General principles of retrovirus vector design, Chronic granulomatous disease (CGD), Gene therapy for blindness, and Retrovirus genetic strategy and vector design.
- Chapters provide an invaluable resource for academics, researchers and students alike
- International board of authors
- This volume covers such topics as general principles of retrovirus vector design, chronic granulomatous disease (CGD), gene therapy for blindness, and retrovirus genetic strategy and vector design
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2012
- 6th March 2012
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.