2. Stomach and Duodenum
3. Small Bowel
5. Liver and Spleen
6. Biliary System and Gallbladder
7. Colon and Rectum
8. Miscellaneous Conditions
This concise, practical resource covers all of today's need-to-know information in gastrointestinal imaging...in an exceptionally user-friendly format. Because it's so compact, clinically oriented, and easy to read, this new volume in the Requisites series is an ideal study tool as well as a convenient reference for practice.
- Presents core knowledge and expertise in gastrointestinal imaging.
- Delivers more than 750 outstanding illustrations that demonstrate a full range of gastrointestinal imaging approaches and findings.
- Offers numerous outlines, tables, "pearls," and boxed material for easy reading and reference.
- Organized in a user-friendly way: by organ system and then by radiologic finding within the chapter.
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Radiology, The University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS