1. Maturation of Motor Function in the Preterm Infant and Gastroesophageal Reflux
2. Development of Gastrointestinal Motility Reflexes
3. Lipid and Fatty Acid Delivery in the Preterm Infant: Challenges and Lessons Learned from other Critically Ill Populations
4. Human Milk Oligosaccharides
5. Donor Human Milk trials
7. Special Nutrition for the Surgical Neonate
8. Controversies in Short Bowel Syndrome
9. Intestinal Regeneration –Organoids/Stem Cells
10. New Lipid Strategies to Prevent/Treat Neonatal Cholestasis
11. Neonatal Gastrointestinal Tract as a Conduit to Systemic Inflammation
12. Early "Multi-omics" and Developmental Origins of Disease
13. Adult Consequences of Neonatal and Fetal Nutrition: Mechanisms
14. Controversies and Moving Field Forward
Dr. Richard Polin’s Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the most challenging aspects of neonatal care, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today’s practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 6th July 2018
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neonatology
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.