How to Raise Money for Your Library Using Social Media
- Discusses why social media should be used to fundraise
- Outlines how to successfully employ social media to fundraise
- Presents examples from successful library funding campaigns via social media that other libraries can follow
Library fund raisers, social media librarians, library management and supporters who fundraise for libraries
Table of Contents
1. Why should libraries use social media to fundraise?
2. How does social media fundraising fit in?
3. How should libraries encourage donors to give?
4. How can libraries acquire and cultivate donors using social media?
5. How can libraries craft a fundraising campaign?
6. How can libraries craft appeals for Facebook?
7. How can libraries craft appeals for Twitter?
9. Where is social media fundraising headed?
10. How can libraries determine success?
- No. of pages: 176
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2017
- Published: October 30, 2017
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- Paperback ISBN: 9780081020036
- eBook ISBN: 9780081020043
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
(Total rating for all reviews)
Virginia G. Tue May 15 2018
Very informative and very well written.