- Print ISBN 9781437709896
- Electronic ISBN 9780323277747
- Vaginal Fluid Analysis chapter covers vaginal wet preps, a topic not found in many other references.
- Case studies help you understand how key concepts apply to real-world practice.
- Full-color images and photomicrographs show you what you should see under the microscope.
- An image glossary presents 94 additional images to help you identify rare and common cells.
- Multiple-choice questions at the end of every chapter allow you to test your understanding of the material.
- A glossary at the end of the book offers quick access to key terms and definitions.
- Quality Assurance and Safety
- Urine Specimen Types, Collection, and Preservation
- The Kidney
- The Renal Function
- Physical Examination of Urine
- Chemical Examination of Urine
- Microscopic Examination of Urine Sediment
Urine Sediment Image Gallery
- Renal and Metabolic Disease
- Fecal Analysis
- Seminal Fluid Analysis
- Amniotic Fluid Analysis
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Analysis
- Synovial Fluid Analysis
- Pleural, Pericardial, and Peritoneal Fluid Analysis
- Vaginal Fluid Analysis
- Automation of Urine and Body Fluid Analysis
- Body Fluid Analysis: Manual Hemacytometer Counts and Differential Slide Preparation
Glossary of Terms
Answers to Study Questions
Appendix A. Reagent Strip Guide
Appendix B. Reference Ranges
- No. of pages:
- © 2013
- 3rd April 2012
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: