- Visually grasp musculoskeletal imaging concepts and techniques through hundreds of high-quality digital radiographs, MRIs, bone scans, and CT images.
- Easily understand the basics of skeletal radiology from the author's succinct, highly accessible writing style that makes information straightforward for beginners.
1. Unnecessary Examinations
2. Benign Lytic Lesions
3. Malignant Tumors
4. "Don't Touch" Lesions
7. Metabolic Bone Disease
8. Miscellaneous Conditions
9. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Knee
10. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Shoulder
11. Lumbar Spine: Disc Disease and Stenosis
12. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Foot and Ankle
13. Miscellaneous Magnetic Resonance Imaging