1. Special Considerations in Pediatric Imaging
Safely perform and accurately interpret pediatric imaging studies with this concise, highly illustrated resource! Written by Lane F. Donnelly, MD, Fundamentals of Pediatric Imaging, 2nd Edition, covers the essential concepts residents and practitioners need to know, laying a solid foundation for understanding the basics and making accurate radiologic diagnoses. This easy-to-use title in the Fundamentals of Radiology series emphasizes advanced imaging techniques, including neuro applications, while highlighting the basic anatomy needed to understand this complex specialty.
- Nearly 650 high-quality, clinically relevant digital images clearly demonstrate essential concepts, techniques, and interpretation skills.
- Advanced MR imaging topics such as MR enterography, MR urography, and cardiac CT and MRI are thoroughly discussed.
- Reader-friendly lists, tables, and images make reference quick and easy.
- Edited by Lane F. Donnelly, MD, recipient of the Society of Pediatric Radiology’s 2009 Singleton-Taybi Award for professional lifetime dedication to medical education.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2017
- 10th October 2016
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Lane F. Donnelly MD is currently Chief Quality Officer and Christopher G. Dawes Endowed Director of Quality at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital and Stanford Children’s Health. He is also a Professor of Radiology and Pediatrics and the Associate Dean, Maternal and Child Health (Quality and Safety) in the School of Medicine at Stanford University. He also serves as the Co-Executive Director of Stanford Medicine Center for Improvement. Dr. Donnelly has been an NIH funded researcher, has published 285 peer review manuscripts that have been cited over 10,000 times and has authored 10 textbooks and over 40 book chapters. Former Leadership positions include Radiologist-in-Chief and Frederic N. Silverman Chair of Pediatric Radiology as well as Executive Cabinet member at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (2002-2011); Inaugural Chief Medical Officer / Physician-in-Chief at the Nemours Children’s Hospital (helping plan, staff, and open the greenfield hospital in 2012) and Enterprise Vice President as well as Enterprise Radiologist-in-Chief for the Nemours Foundation (2011-2015); and Chief Quality Officer for Hospital Based Services at Texas Children’s Hospital (2015-2017). He was educated at The Ohio State University and the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
Chief Quality Officer, Christopher G. Dawes Endowed Director of Quality, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford & Stanford Children’s Health, Professor Radiology & Pediatrics, Associate Dean, Maternal and Child Health (Quality and Safety), Co-Executive Director, Stanford Medicine Center for Improvement, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.