1. Special Considerations in Pediatric Imaging
Safely perform and accurately interpret pediatric imaging studies with this concise, highly illustrated resource! Written by Lane F. Donnelly, MD, Fundamentals of Pediatric Imaging, 2nd Edition, covers the essential concepts residents and practitioners need to know, laying a solid foundation for understanding the basics and making accurate radiologic diagnoses. This easy-to-use title in the Fundamentals of Radiology series emphasizes advanced imaging techniques, including neuro applications, while highlighting the basic anatomy needed to understand this complex specialty.
- Nearly 650 high-quality, clinically relevant digital images clearly demonstrate essential concepts, techniques, and interpretation skills.
- Advanced MR imaging topics such as MR enterography, MR urography, and cardiac CT and MRI are thoroughly discussed.
- Reader-friendly lists, tables, and images make reference quick and easy.
- Edited by Lane F. Donnelly, MD, recipient of the Society of Pediatric Radiology’s 2009 Singleton-Taybi Award for professional lifetime dedication to medical education.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2017
- 10th October 2016
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Chief Quality Officer, Hospital-Based Services, Associate Radiologist-in-Chief, Department of Radiology, Texas Children's Hospital, Professor of Radiology, Baylor University College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.