After completing this course, you will understand:
* The objectives to be achieved by a system in terms of environmental control
* The description of a system - including primary equipment, means of distribution, space and load determination, and operating strategy
* The basic function of components that form HVAC systems
* The layout and functioning of common HVAC systems, including all-air systems, air-water systems, and all-water systems
* The strategies for operating systems and their basic means of control
* Identifying the most suitable type of system for different types of application
This course is in SI units. An Inch-Pound version is also available.
Electronic access is for 12 months after your first log-in to the course.
* A thorough introduction to how HVAC systems control temperature, air quality, and air circulation in a conditioned space
* Complete on-demand, online eLearning System allows you to learn anytime, anywhere, at your own pace
* Cut out travel time and cost by earning PDHs/CEUs and building your skill set at your PC